The Director, Customer Success will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive relationship with clients that delivers the overall value and long term success of Patientco’s enterprise customers. This position will require a consultative approach that brings proactive strategic planning, complex issue resolution and thoughtful customer communication. The Directors of Customer Success are experts on the Patientco solutions and offerings to engage clients as full adopters, innovation partners and vocal advocates.
This position is the frontline interaction with health system executives and requires problem-solving, building trust, and ensuring that our clients, and Patientco, are set up for long term success. This position will be with the customer throughout the entire customer experience by meeting the clients before the deal is signed and partnering with them through the various stages of the relationship. The lead contact for customer performance and ongoing growth, this position will understand the customer’s strategic priorities, goals, strengths and challenges in a way that develops a customer-focused strategic and tactical engagement plan. Leading a team of successful Customer Success Managers and collaborating with teams across the organization will be essential to execute in this role.
If you have passion for relationship building in the healthcare space, are skilled at people management and love working in a dynamic environment, then Patientco is the place for you!
We’re offering the opportunity to:
- Cultivate and engage in relationships with client executives, building credibility and trust through demonstrated industry knowledge
- Develop, execute, and maintain a customer engagement plan that aligns to a long term strategy of contract renewal and revenue growth and maintains customers as a strong reference for Patientco
- Establish and maintain measurable performance goals with customers and manage internal & external resources to drive achievement
- Oversee and ensure effective deployment of product updates, enhancements and changes for customer success
- Maintain detailed knowledge of customer’s business process and needs to enable long term success
- Manage escalated issues to full resolution
- Recruit, coach, and develop a team of Customer Success Managers, providing leadership and a point of escalation
- Drive collaboration between internal and client teams to achieve milestones and metrics for success
- Assume both leadership and/or supporting role on projects and work without direct supervision, interfacing with client’s IT and Revenue Cycle leaders
Some experience that might help for the opportunity:
- 3+ years experience in managing large enterprise health system client relationships
- Healthcare and/or Revenue Cycle Management experience required, 9+ years of work experience ideal
- Bachelor’s degree or Graduate degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare Administration or equivalent work experience required
- Experience managing and developing teams strongly preferred
- A long-term view on the healthcare landscape, including M&A activity and legislative impact
- Excellent track record of developing, forming, and maintaining relationships within customers at all levels, especially CXO partners
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, both related to the details of Patientco’s product suite, as well as knowledge of how other Health IT systems fit into the health system landscape
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, especially the ability to succinctly describe issues and solutions to senior leadership
- Working with cross functional and matrixed teams to achieve common goals
How we take care of the people who work here:
- An open and casual office environment (currently fully remote until further notice) that values excellent communication and collaboration skills, creative problem solving, empathy, open mindedness, extreme attention to detail, a healthy dose of grit and a good sense of humor
- We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment. We don’t do time tracking, limit PTO, or micro-manage.
- Full Benefits package including health/dental/vision/401K, budget for continued education, and more
- Monthly budget for cell phone/office supplies
- Yearly budget for continuing education