Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As a Named Account Customer Success Director, you will work as part of a customer success team responsible for driving product adoption, growth, value, and partnership with one of our named (largest enterprise) customers. On this account, you will work with fellow professionals that succeed through collaboration, grit, and constant learning. You will also partner directly with the customer’s leadership team through polished communication and strong executive presence, allowing you to act as a trusted advisor and advocate while ensuring the overall health of the account.
- Bring thought leadership and strategic planning to go deeper and wider on the account
- Own navigating through key challenges, investigations and escalating issues as appropriate
- Work closely with the Account Management team to manage the overall health of the account, ensure attainment/no churn and surface any upsells/growth opportunities
- Build strong relationships with the customer at the operational and management level
- Develop deep understanding of Checkr products and processes and how they map to the customer’s program to drive positive business outcomes
- Set up and drive the account management cadence including monthly, quarterly and annual meetings between appropriate stakeholders at Checkr and customer
- Work with the broader cross functional team at Checkr to drive the long term Technical Strategy for the customer
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and executives) to complete client goals and, in general, be the voice of the Client to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Act as a strong voice and internal advocate for the customer
What you bring:
- 10+ years of Customer Success experience managing large enterprise relationships with deep technical/product needs. You have managed a $50M+ book of business with your company’s largest strategic clients.
- Ability to navigate large organizations’ political landscape to maintain and expand relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- Technical background that enables you to rapidly understand the Background Check Industry and Checkr’s software products
- You are flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps, etc. and the ability to conduct basic analytics using BI tools like Looker
- Experience in a B2B software technology company. HR tech industry experience a plus
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- You are willing to travel upto 20% as needed for customer facing or internal team meetings
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $142,766 – $167,960.