At Close, we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we’re leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals (faster).
Since our founding in 2013, we’ve grown to become a fully profitable, 100% globally distributed team of 33 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love. We are growing our Success Team of 4 in order to work with more customers, specifically to help with new customer onboarding and identifying high-growth customers.
You have at least one year of experience with B2B SaaS (either in a customer success, account management, or support role). You have frontline sales experience of minimum one year that you can rely on to act as a trusted sales advisor for our customers. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
You are someone with high emotional intelligence, having the ability to understand and empathize with the needs of others. You have a friendly, but strong demeanor. You must be located in North America and available to work normal U.S. business hours. You should have experience working in a startup environment or as a remote worker.
About the Role
The newest member of the Customer Success Team has several responsibilities: on-board new customers to help them set up for success, work with existing customers to increase the value they get from our service, and identify those customers who are rapidly growing and who may need extra love.
This person will also be responsible for helping to improve processes and customer content related to customer on-boarding, growth and overall success with Close. The team members you’ll be working most directly with are Nick Persico , Liz Stephany , Whitney Herline, Matt Bonde, and Eric Engoron.
- Virtually train and onboard new and existing customers
- Communicate effectively with all Close customers, including co-founders, executives, and sales teams
- Work closely with Success and Sales teams on seamless customer transitions
- Identify expansion opportunities and upsell customers
- Host in person customer events, some travel required
- Identify customer content needs and create FAQs, white papers, videos, and host webinars
Why work with us…?
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video)
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission plan
- Medical, dental with HSA option – 99% premiums paid (US residents)
- 5 weeks PTO + 6 government holidays + Dec 24 – Jan 1 company holiday
- Parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Our story and team🚀
- Glassdoor Reviews
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization – we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 12 countries and 14 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community.
This team is growing in more ways than one – we’ve recently launched 8 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.