We’re now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK’s largest VC funds. 🎉
We’ve been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 & a Tech City UK’s Future Fifty company. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
At Festicket, we’re now recruiting for fun, bubbly, ambitious people to join our amazing Customer Support team, for the upcoming busy summer festival season. This is a fixed term contract role for 6 months, with the potential for longer.
The role will be remote based, from home, coffee shop or wherever, after an initial training and onboarding period based in our Camden based office of around 4 weeks.
We are offering an initial 20/25 hours per week, which may increase during exceptionally busy periods. This will be a shift based role, covering hours our core hours of 8am to 10pm, 7 days a weeks.
Are you friendly, motivated and hard-working? Looking to work flexible hours, and from home/remotely? And most importantly, are you passionate about music festivals? Then we’d love for you to join our Customer Support team!
- You will be the face to our festival goers, representing our business on a personal level to our customers.
- You will help our festival goers with various requests related to our Festival Package products.
- You will be the main point of contact for our festival goers.
- You will be working for an enthusiastic, dynamic and international team and take over a high level of responsibility right from the beginning.
- You will be in touch with our festival goers via email and social media
- This role will report into the Head of Customer Services
- Fluent/Native Spanish, French or German speaker
- Previous customer service experience (written based) preferable, but not essential
- True team player and an outgoing personality with confidence in interacting with all sorts of customers.
- Fast, accurate typing skills and high level of comfort in using live communication tools (i.e. email, Twitter, Facebook).
- Pro-active, ambitious and result-oriented working style.
- A real problem solver and you work well under pressure.
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment.
- Experience working with music festivals is a big plus.
- You are happy, friendly, confident & engaging, ‘a people person’, whilst also sharp.
- BYOD – Bring your own device. You will be required to provide your own equipment, and full access to our systems will be provided.
We’re a team of 100 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It’s entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻