Mixtiles is a partially remote eCommerce start-up revolutionizing how people put photos on walls. Canvas prints and framed photos are outdated products that haven’t seen innovation in years. We’re using software, industrial design, and operational excellence to bring the home decorating experience into the 21st century.
We love our customers, we want to give them excellent service, and we need your help! Our CS reps work from their homes around the world so we can offer stellar 24/7 service to our customers, and we’re currently looking for new teammates in Canada, New Zealand, and Australia!
We’ll always be friendly, we’ll always pay well, and we’ll always take your needs seriously. You’ll always care about providing excellent service.
We’ve got a great full-time team of Customer Service reps, but sometimes we need to call in some extra help because of message volume spikes, big marketing pushes, or holidays. Our team also needs time off when life happens, so you’d also be helping cover shifts when permanent teammates are off. Basically, anytime you work, you’ll be a hero in someone’s eyes!
As part of our casual team, you’d receive training (paid, of course!) and then be added you to our notification list for when shifts are available. Shift opportunities are sometimes posted a week in advance and sometimes on the same day, so flexible availability is a strong asset. But shifts are always offered, not scheduled, so you can pick up the shifts you want and turn down the ones you don’t.
We’re excited to hear from you!
- You’re an excellent writer. You speak and write English well. People like you just from the way you write. Your writing is fun, engaging, error-free, and authentic.
- You’re reliable. You’ll read our customers’ messages carefully and always respond correctly. You’ll be on time.
- You care. You want to help people, and you want to give people great service.
- You’re available to work most Saturdays and Sundays as the majority of our offers are for weekend shifts.
- Maybe you also speak French (which would be great, but definitely isn’t required).
- You have a reliable laptop to work from (no Chromebooks, please!) and a strong, reliable internet connection.
USD $130 per shift, including training shifts
Please open and read this instructional document before proceeding with the application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A1SmvNyJZPIpkYOIE_SNKtMxILhP4MMGyHZiwy4wXUA/edit?usp=sharing