Flow solves the complexity of fund infrastructure. We connect information across investors, providers, investments, and systems to realize our mission of empowering thought. Powered by dynamic tools and human-centric interfaces, our cross-platform technology networks and adapts to the myriad of ways funds operate to optimize productivity and increase the time invested into making decisions. By bringing Flow to the $10 Trillion innovation economy, we are able to increase the speed of decisions, the speed of capital, and the speed of growth that serve as the lifeblood for all market-based economies.
Our remote team of ~53 is distributed throughout the Americas (USA, Mexico, Canada, and Uruguay). At Flow, we are building an environment that supports career growth and affords opportunities to work with great people and technology.
Flow is seeking individuals who value personal growth. You value working for a startup because having a substantial impact on the company is important to you. You are hardworking but have expectations that there will be a balance between work and personal life. You are professional and know how to be productive without a lot of oversight. You are excited about the opportunity to actively help build a great team and great products. You take satisfaction in solving real-world problems. You consistently seek ways to grow and challenge yourself. You value teamwork and understand that in a great team, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
About the Team
We are a small yet highly effective team. We will continue to scale this team to support our customer growth. Our goal is to empower our clients by providing top-tier services coupled with innovative technology. The Support at Flow aims to deliver world-class support and product experiences to all customers through robust interactions and a keen focus on putting the customer first.
Flow is seeking a professional, action-oriented, and well-organized Customer Operations Specialist, who will report to the Director of Customer Support. A great Customer Operations Specialist will seek to enable world-class experiences by onboarding custom documents for our growing client base, and will excel in the following areas:
– Project Management – Work on mapping and delivering multiple custom documents for customers in a professional, and timely manner.
– Attention to detail – Keep a keen eye on the minute details when building a document, enabling us to deliver world-class documents to customers, allowing them to focus on other areas of their business.
– Deep Content Understanding – Assist in growing the business in this area via deep product knowledge. You will be a key internal stakeholder for driving product feedback in your area.
- Take a lead role in importing and converting client documents into digitized workflow using internal systems
- Establish, upload and maintain client legal files on Flow platform
- Review incoming client legal documents for accuracy and completeness
- Work as a member of the Customer Support team to implement client and fund onboarding processes
- Provide general support to professional investors using the Flow platform client communication and relationship building.
- Coordinate client and stakeholder questions and requirements, and formulate paths to resolution
- Additional customer service functions may include assisting with the creation of relevant knowledge articles, streamlining processes and documentation, supporting inbound tickets in the areas of focus around the Customer Operations Specialist’s day-to-day.
Skills & Abilities – Required
- 1-3 years of experience in a Technical Support or Operations Specialist role with a focus on technology or financial services
- Strong service orientation with the ability to follow up and complete projects and assignments.
- Curiosity, willingness, and desire to learn about the industry, Flow, and be an active member of the Customer Support team
- Experience communicating with clients and colleagues in a professional setting, both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and execute assignments for multiple clients, and stakeholders, each at different stages, while maintaining information security and confidentiality
- Keen focus on the customer experience, providing “white-glove support”
- Desire to work collaboratively as an early member of a growing team
- Ability to adapt to changing processes
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Technical understanding (Tech-Savvy) with the ability to comprehend complex customer issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
Skills & Abilities – Preferred
- Experience with custom document mapping or management
- Experience in using project management tools such as Asana
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Previous experience with remote work and/or collaboration with a remote team
- Knowledge of Liquid Logic template language