Today, we’re a global company, with our technology being deployed across Europe, North America and Australia, and with team members in six countries. Yet we’re still human-scale: we’re a company where everyone can get to know everyone, and are structured to ensure every multidisciplinary team has a strong sense of community, and complete autonomy on how to hit their goals.
Flyt is organised in small, cross functional autonomous teams, we call squads. Each one of our squads owns an area of the product end-to-end and is responsible for meeting a business goal. Same principles as the spotify model, but customised to what works for us.
- We’re looking for someone to support the squads responsible for deploying multiple Point Of Sale (POS) integration projects globally (UK, EU, US, AUS).
- You’ll optimise tools & processes to ensure we’re able to run faster to achieve our deployment goals.
- You’ll have a clear view of what needs to be completed across all projects before go-live and understand how your individual contribution adds value to what the squad delivers.
- As a critical member of a cross-functional squad, you’ll be results-driven and use your initiative to suggest new ways of working.
What you’ll do:
- Build menu information from various source formats (e.g. excel/PDF/JSON files etc.) and map that between different systems
- On-board new merchants: account set-up, location configuration etc.
- Create testing scripts and end to end test the menu, price bands, orders etc.
- Proactively resolve discrepancies in information / obtaining further information
- Participate actively in your squads weekly project meetings to understand the “why” of the work you’re undertaking
- Update existing menu data upon request
We’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to help deliver innovative software products.
- You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- Remote Working
- £22,000 – £26,000
- Bonus Pool
- A great working environment, regular office events and a culture of creating unique experiences for our employees
- Macbook pro – top spec.
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, and Australia.
- Pension – 3% matched to 5%
- 25 days holiday