Driven by the mission to democratize education, Paper is the largest provider of educational support, supporting millions of students through partnerships with thousands of school districts. Paper helps deliver true educational equity through their category leading Educational Support System (ESS) that offers virtual access to 24/7 tutors and essay reviewers. Founded in 2014, Paper philosophically believes that all students should be given the tools and resources to reach their academic potential, independent of socio-economic status, geography, language or other barriers. We are headquartered in Montreal, Quebec with remote employees across the US and Canada. Paper is proud to have been named by GSV as one of the most transformational growth companies in digital learning.
Our Onboarding Specialists are crucial to the success of our customers as we work to demonstrate what is possible when students have equitable 24/7 academic support. We also partner with and guide our customers to achieve desired results, ensuring a timely launch as well as success in leveraging Paper within the district, long-term. We are a friendly, collaborative team that enjoy sharing ideas, best practices and client use cases guaranteeing that our customers benefit from our expertise.
About the role:
- Lead the implementation phase for new customers including onboarding project scope, plan, resources, and timeline.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to drive the project forward through visibility and accountability to reach customer goals.
- Monitor onboarding health across all new customers to ensure we are fast-tracking value and setting customers up for long term success.
- Partner with customers to achieve long-term success with Paper by making strategic recommendations, a detailed roll-out plan, and highlighting best practices.
- Project Manage the different phases of the customer’s life cycle within the onboarding journey.
- Support Customer Onboarding Operations Manager in optimizing customer onboarding processes, documentation and team enablement.
- Train and mentor new hires on the current onboarding processes and procedures.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Marketing and Sales Teams within the Paper organization
Skills / Background:
- Has 2+ years of experience in customer success management or a related field
- Has worked in Education and/or SaaS driving account implementations
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Enjoys being a team mentor and providing support to their peers
- Effective communicator that works well with others and collaborates well with different departments
- Excels at multitasking and has great organizational skills
- Loves to document and communicate goals and successful outcomes of onboarding engagements to both customer and internal stakeholders
- A self-starter, but also a strong team player, with excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Enjoys teaching, training and assessing for understanding
- Someone who is is careful with details and getting things right
Position can be located in any geography in the US or Canada.
A great place to work! Paper offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.
We believe that diverse teams build better products. Paper does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.