MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
Our mission is simple: if we make our customers more successful at achieving their own transformations, MURAL will be successful too. As a Team Enablement Specialist, you will grow our business by applying a scalable but human-centered approach to managing a large number of customer accounts early in their MURAL journey.
You’re responsible for creating an exceptional experience with responsibility for the following duties:
- Deeply understand your customers, creating measurable desired outcomes and customizing onboarding packages and touchpoints accordingly
- Onboard customers into MURAL by providing engaging and interactive training with a consultative and prescriptive tone
- Handle the technical set-up of new customer environments and provide training to admins
- Be a collaboration and facilitation thought partner and lead by example when interacting live with MURAL members
- Complete 30/60/90-day check-ins to ensure customers are on track to achieving desired outcomes and provide relevant resources
- Monitor dashboards throughout onboarding to spot true-up, referral and other opportunities
- Work closely with your Sales partners to create a more cohesive customer experience and maintain a “one team” culture
- Share customer needs and feedback with cross-functional teams (Community, Marketing, Product, Sales) to prioritize an innovative customer experience
- Share customer stories and key use cases with the wider MURAL team
- Maintain CRM records of customer engagements and opportunities
- Take ownership of the team’s results, contributing to our shared knowledge base frequently (i.e. templates, playbooks, etc.)
The top candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software is, in-person and at a distance. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in MURAL. We are obsessed with creating a world-class customer experience and looking for candidates who share our fiercely customer-centric mindset.
Our desired candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, or high-touch Support
- Very comfortable with technology and overall a quick learner/problem solver
- Excellent English and great communication skills
- Gain fulfillment from helping others by means of public speaking, training
- A responsive, outgoing, energetic tone when engaging with others
- A self-starting, independent approach to managing your own work
- Able to stay organized and adapt to changing processes or initiatives
- Good project management skills and is able to create and launch new initiatives
- Ability to think strategically in your approach and prioritization of customers
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior/data to create business opportunities
- A critical thinker that can make data driven decisions
- A passion to help customers succeed and empathize with them
- An undying concern about new, better ways to solve problems & improve processes
- A willingness to work independently in the office or from remote locations, always maintaining our digital first mindset
Ideally you have:
- You have experience in design thinking and creative disciplines or are willing to learn
- You have worked closely with Design, UX, Research and Product Management roles in the past
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.