Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions
of companies – from the world’s largest enterprises to the most
ambitious startups – use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue,
and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase
the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead.
That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global
economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of
About the team
Our Campaigns team drives global strategies to engage prospects and
customers and generate demand for our prioritized solutions. We are
sales-aligned and partner closely with Product Marketing, Regional
Marketing, Performance Marketing, Sales and others to bring full-funnel
campaigns to life and optimize performance and business impact.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a passionate team member with experience running
customer marketing campaigns that drive engagement and product attach.
This is a key role and the first customer marketing role within Stripe’s
campaigns team, and will contribute directly to Stripe’s growth. This is
an opportunity for someone who doesn’t shy away from team collaboration
and project management. The ideal candidate is adept at thinking both
strategically and tactically to get things done.
- Lead the global strategy to define and execute integrated marketing
campaigns that drive engagement and product attach among our customer
- Represent the customer marketing campaign strategy, plan, execution
and performance with cross-functional partners and key stakeholders.
- Build a holistic view of how customers learn about the breadth of
Stripe products, stay up to date on what’s new, and understand what
the next best offering from Stripe is to help them achieve their
- Drive alignment with marketing and cross-functional partners across
Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Regional Marketing (AMER,
EMEA and APAC), Growth, Marketing Operations, Data Science, Insights
& Analytics, Sales, and others to drive the strategy, gather
business requirements, and ensure we deliver effective messages and
experiences for our users.
- Partner with our global campaign leads and Product Marketing team to
align messaging, content and Sales Plays, and understand relevant
solutions and use cases that roll into customer campaigns.
- Partner with Sales to establish a framework and orchestrated programs
to engage our existing managed user accounts.
- Establish a rigorous analytical framework and manage the reporting and
performance of all customer campaigns; monitor and analyze campaign
results across all channels to understand the efficacy of strategies
and tactics for improving key engagement and attach metrics; own key
business and revenue metrics for Stripe’s install base.
- Develop robust test and learn strategies that guide optimization of
campaigns; continually build on the foundation for user growth through
the development of repeatable, scalable processes and frameworks.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be
considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are
encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a
- 8-10+ years relevant experience running customer marketing campaigns
(including highly targeted ABM programs and triggered upsell /
cross-sell campaigns that leverage propensity models, etc).
- Demonstrated success defining and executing customer campaigns that
deliver against funnel metrics and KPIs for the install base.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with a “test &
learn” mindset; excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft
actionable insights from complex data.
- A strong track record of cross-functional leadership and partnership,
a natural team player; experience building and executing global
campaigns with global teams and a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Experience partnering with PMM and campaign teams to deeply understand
products, solutions, messaging and content, and with regional
marketing teams to activate global strategies in local markets.
- Experience partnering with Sales and Ops teams to establish engagement
frameworks and orchestrated programs for customers.
- Deep understanding of lifecycle marketing, persona marketing,
performance marketing, and email marketing tactics and technology;
strong working knowledge of Salesforce as well as marketing automation
tools such as Marketo, with a strong track record leveraging those
tools to create successful, multi-channel and multi touch campaigns.
- Varied background across marketing disciplines such as demand
generation, lifecycle, customer success, integrated marketing,
campaigns, and performance marketing.
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to
manage multiple complex projects at once; you’re a master juggler and
don’t let it get the best of you.
- Understanding of the payments, SaaS, and financial technology sectors
- Experience marketing cloud services and/or software solutions
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a
- Experience and desire for contributing to developing business
infrastructure and aggressively scaling a high growth business.
- Experience at highly dynamic, high-growth tech companies
Pay & Benefits
The annual US base salary range for this role is $175,500 – $247,800. For sales roles, the range provided is the role’s On Target Earnings (“OTE”) range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions/sales bonuses target and annual base salary for the role. This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Stripe and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location. Applicants interested in this role and who are not located in the US may request the annual salary range for their location during the interview process.
Additional benefits for this role may include: equity, company bonus or sales commissions/bonuses; 401(k) plan; medical, dental, and vision benefits; and wellness stipends.