Owl Labs is an award-winning collaborative technology company and maker of the Meeting Owl and Meeting Owl Pro, the first 360° conferencing devices powered by AI and predictive technology. Backed by $22.3M in funding and used by over 25,000 companies globally, Owl Labs is focused on making collaboration simpler and meetings smarter.
We’re looking for a Customer Marketer to come help us strengthen and grow our customer brand. Do you love helping customers be successful? Are you a master at clear and concise communication? Are automation tools your best friend? If so, we want you to come be an integral part of the Customer Experience team and help us cultivate the happiest, most successful, and most valuable customers.
As our Customer Marketer, you’ll:
- Have a serious content creation muscle and love to write. From nurture streams to customer newsletters, you’ll be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Apply a full-stack marketer mindset. You’ll understand all the marketing tools at your fingertips (email, content, paid ads, events, communities) and tap internal teams for help or make it happen yourself.
- Be the voice of the customer throughout the organization. Working together with customer success and support, marketing, and product, you’ll deeply understand our customer personas and make sure their successes and challenges are heard.
- Exemplify empathy in everything you do. You’ll be a key ambassador of our customer brand and lead by example.
- Use data to make decisions. You’ll bring new ideas and strategies to the table and know how to measure their success.
The best candidates will have:
- A track record of high achievement
- Grit, muscle, and a go-getter attitude
- Strong customer empathy and deep commitment to customer success
- A “no job is too small” mentality
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A naturally curious mindset
Some preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in a content creation or brand communications role. Experience working with customers directly is a bonus.
- Experience working in a CRM
More info about us:
Owl Labs is currently headquartered in Somerville, MA but we are moving to the North Station area of Boston this Spring. This role can be on-site or join the ~30% of our workforce who work remotely. Please specify in your location preference in your application and also submit a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit as our Customer Marketer.
Owl Labs is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We are committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know!