Aura is on a mission to create a safer internet. In a world where our lives are increasingly online, Aura’s category-defining suite of intelligent digital safety products help millions of customers protect themselves against digital threats, and that number is growing rapidly. This is an exciting phase at Aura, and our team of over 500 people worldwide is guided by a leadership slate that’s successfully grown startups into multi-billion dollar organizations.
Come join us for the ride!
About the Role:
We’re building some new teams and are hiring full-time Customer Loyalty Representatives to kick these teams off. These are work-from-home, remote positions. We’re looking for some hungry, ambitious candidates who want to take the first step in kicking off their SaaS career!
Day to Day:
- Take inbound customer cancellation calls and retain them as an Aura customer
- Make daily outbound calls to existing Aura customers with failed subscription payments
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through proactive support and active listening
- Address customer concerns and provide solutions
- Master evangelizing Aura’s story and mission to customers
- Provide internal feedback on how to improve customer retention
- Full comprehension of Aura’s product catalog and how they protect our customers
- Consult with customers on best practices to better protect their online identity
- Identify retention and upsell opportunities by aligning Aura’s Identity, Privacy and Security solutions with the customer’s unique needs
- Collaborate with team members to better improve customer experience
- Proactively improve knowledge of industry best practices and recent events to ensure you are a trusted resource for customers
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of sales/retention experience (or equivalent experience) where you consistently meet/exceed performance metrics
- You love talking to people and are naturally engaging
- You have a high level of integrity and work ethic
- You’re naturally competitive and thrive within a fast-paced environment
- You’re self-motivated and know how to push yourself to achieve goals
- You’re a team player and know how to win within a team environment
- You have working knowledge of internal CRMs and Salesforce
- You are a self-starter, have a strong business acumen allowing you to think quickly and creatively on your feet to solve customer needs
- You like to work hard, have fun, laugh, and be a part of a winning team
Aura is committed to offering a generous package to support our employees in all aspects of their life in and out of work. Our packers offer competitive pay, generous health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave and much more!
Pay range for this position is $16-$18 an hour, but may vary depending on job related knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Aura is proud to be an equal employment workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any protected category. Beyond equal employment opportunity, Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome.
Aura is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know.
Important privacy information for California job applicants can be found here.