The Customer Insights Manager is responsible for developing and running a business intelligence program that will provide our customers and team with actionable insights, industry trends and the usage, health, and ROI of the Olo platform.
At Olo we believe that data should support much of our customer team strategy. An effective insights program will allow us to better understand and, in turn, improve how our organization engages with our customers. It will allow our marketing team to develop more valuable content, our Sales team to become more effective, and our support team to become more efficient.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst (focused on Customer insights), be detail orientated, have strong analytical skills, and be able to work with internal teams to create Customer based insights.
You can work at Olo’s headquarters on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center or remotely from anywhere in the U.S. In fact, more than half of our team is remote!
- Using Olo’s various data stores/sets, provide insight into the value of the Olo platform both internally (Olo teams) and externally (Customers & Partners).
- Support the Customer Success Team by providing appropriate insights and narrative for our Customer Business Reviews.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving Olo’s data-driven approach to Customer Health Scoring.
- Drive customer and operational insights and analytics by defining key metrics for the Customer Success Organization – product usage, time-to-value, NPS, customer health, adoption & engagement, MRR/MCV, etc.
- Manage ad hoc internal and external reporting requests.
- Provide insight for the Customer Teams into industry trends.
- Work with the Customer Experience Program Manager to deliver insight into the NPS and Business Review programs.
- Work with the Olo Product team to improve Olo’s customer facing insights capability.
- Work, as part of an organization wide data governance team, to define policies and rules to ensure data quality and operational efficiency.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL and Looker (or equivalent BI tools).
- A passion for analyzing data to find meaningful insights
- Outstanding ability to clearly and tactifully articulate problems and resolutions.
- Highly organized project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate cross-functionally, internally, when needed.
- Top-notch communication and the ability to educate internal teams on insights. You can build the insights and effectively talk to people about what they mean.
- Experience in Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, Asana a plus.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform across 70,000 locations for over 300 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients’ menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!).
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!