Tinybeans is one of the most exciting, innovative start-ups in the parenting space. We have millions of users that that share their most joyful moments through our platform, and we make a real difference in their lives.
We are looking for an organized, attentive, reliable, empathetic, astute, go-getter to join our incredible Happiness Team. You will be the voice of Tinybeans, the front-of-house when it comes to communicating with customers about our brand, mission and product. You will be a trustworthy point of contact for our customers and the ultimate advocate for their best interests. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, patient, personable, humble and great at communication. Our customers love us, and we want them to love you, too.
Based in our New York office or remote, you’ll be working with an incredible group of people dedicated to thinking big and acting small; executing big ideas at a global scale whilst treating each one of our users like family.
This will be a part-time role 20-25 hours per week, with hours generally between 9-6 pm working daily Monday through Friday. This role can be either remote or office based, preferably working 1-2 days from the office.
- Be expected to learn and understand our product from back to front, to better help our user base
- Be the first contact point for our customers
- Help identify product issues
- Support current processes and tools, and have a say in improving what’s already in place
- Pre-empt customer issues, and keep the Customer Experience Manager informed of contact spikes and possible issues that could lead to a negative customer experience
- Assist in the processing of online orders, and processing of some of the online products we offer
- Assist with helping us grow our social media presence, as well as assisting anyone who contacts us through these channels
- Dedicated – you love what you are doing and you will go out of your way to keep our users happy
- Helpful and empathetic – you enjoy helping customers with their issues and understanding their needs and concerns
- Friendly and Patient – you understand that sometime customers cannot clearly articulate their issues and you are happy to guide them towards a resolution
- Responsible and reliable – you are good at prioritizing your time and take ownership of your work
- Forward-looking – you are always on the look-out for ways and tools to improve the customer support process
- Fun – you are a team player who operates without ego and has fun along the way
- Growth oriented – able to adjust to process changes and implementation of new systems required to grow the company and achieve its vision
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a customer support role
- Experience using customer support tools (Help Scout etc.) is a plus
- Excellent writing skills, computer literacy and keyboard skills
- Experience working within a technology company (preferred)
- Provide a challenging and fun environment
- Expose you to all aspects of a global start-up experiencing incredible growth
- Enable you to make a difference to families all over the world
- Provide broad experience and tangible skills