Doug here, founder of HeyTaco!.
I started HeyTaco! in 2016 with the mission to help build stronger, happier teams. Today, HeyTaco! is used by thousands of teams all around the world and is bringing people together through peer recognition.
HeyTaco! is looking to hire a customer advocate to provide world-class support for a fun and growing business. You will help take our customer experience to the next level and lay the foundation for building relationships with current, prospective, and past customers.
- Part-time, contract, remote
- General hours are 12pm – 5pm Eastern Standard Time. Monday – Friday (you can be located in any US time zone as long as you can work those hours)
- Compensation is $18/hour
- Answer questions related to HeyTaco!’s service in a timely fashion.
- Provide customer support via phone, email, and online chat.
- Onboard customers to our service through a defined onboarding process.
- Create and nurture relationships with prospective, current, and past customers.
- Make it easy and enjoyable for people to get help.
- Manage and update the knowledge base.
- Identify and prioritize the problems people are experiencing.
- Give product demos via Zoom.
- Help develop solutions to ensure we’re a customer-driven company.
- A passion for communicating with people: written and spoken.
- A vision for what it takes to be a world-class customer-driven company.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Fluent in spoken and written English with excellent writing and editing skills. (Bonus points if fluent in Japanese)
- Prior history of a self-driven work ethic.
- Ability to quickly empathize and understand others.
- Comfortable with the basics of internet technology and online marketing.
- Patience, a sense of humor, and a knack for relating to people.
- You must be based in the US– Please DO NOT APPLY if you’re outside the United States.