At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We’re continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As a Customer Advocacy Manager at Clari, you will play a key role in mobilizing our incredible customers into high impact advocates that enthusiastically share the value they’re realizing from the Clari platform. You will support our revenue team by driving customer content and advocacy programs that accelerate sales cycles and improve win rates. You’ll recruit and grow the customer reference pipeline by engaging with customers to understand their unique use cases and create impact stories. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Customer Marketing & Community Programs.
This is the job for you if you have a strong passion for understanding customers and an ability to develop and nurture working relationships with practitioners and C-level executives. You’re an organized, strategic thinker that can turn customers into rock star advocates. You’re a team player who loves collaborating with other stakeholder teams, including sales, customer success, post-sales account management, and the broader revenue organization to stay tightly aligned on customer priorities and readiness. You’re analytical and data-driven and can track a set of goals and KPIs to measure the effectiveness and revenue impact of customer advocacy programs.
You also have technical knowledge and expertise with the latest CRM/advocacy platforms and tools. You’re a gifted communicator that can distill complex information into clear, concise messaging with the ability to write customer stories in a simple, direct, memorable way. You have a high degree of agility and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously. You hustle with a strong bias to action and always think about ways to multiply your efforts.
- Develop strategic alignment with sales, product marketing, and customer success to define global advocacy priorities.
- Design a cross-functional framework to identify and produce compelling stories, ensuring exceptional customer experiences when activating advocacy activities
- Command a strong knowledge of Clari’s customer base and technical use case expertise to support reference requests at scale.
- Create workflows and manage the customer reference database tool to track customer willingness, participation and prevent burnout.
- Educate, excite and enable internal teams to effectively leverage customers in every step of the buyer’s journey.
- Conduct interviews and write customer stories in a clear and concise manner.
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in customer marketing, advocacy, sales, or customer success related roles
- Understanding of B2B sales cycles and tactics used at each stage of the funnel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interested in data analysis to identify trends and inform decision making
- Strength in working with cross-functional teams including executive management, customer success, operations, sales and marketing.
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!