CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We’re a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
The CRM Manager will own the platforms and processes powering the experience of our prospective customers. This includes how we capture and nurture prospects through the marketing and sales experience with CommentSold. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about connecting data to action and has a keen eye for detail. Success requires developing a deep understanding of interactions with our business, and finding opportunities to engage audiences across channels to bring them onto the CommentSold platform.
NOTE: At this time, we are only considering candidates located in the USA.
In this role, you will
- Own HubSpot Marketing Hub currently in use, working with the Sales team to create automated marketing campaigns, landing pages, and generally manage all CRM marketing activities
- Oversee implementation of comfor the sales organization, including integration with HubSpot and continued optimization
- Develop and optimize automated marketing campaigns reaching prospects via email, SMS and sales outreach
- Execute best in class email marketing tactics on ad hoc and recurring campaigns
- Explore and integrate internal and external data into platforms Implement solutions and tactics to increase conversion (SMS, chat, and outsource calling platforms)
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to measure and track CRM performance metrics
If you’re great for this role, you have/are
- 5+ years experience working with Marketing Automation and CRM platforms
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing
- Experienced in handling large data sets (SQL ideal)
- Creative thinker who thinks beyond the current way of operating
- Hopelessly driven to understand how things workDetail oriented to a fault
- Someone who believes you can’t manage something you can’t measure
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet – we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way – and that’s no coincidence. We’re creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork