Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We’re looking for a creative writer-editor to drive our content marketing efforts and apply our brand voice to our products, blog, website, and more. You will be responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for blog posts, case studies, landing pages, PRs, and marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to capture the company’s brand, messaging, and tone through a variety of copy styles as well as have the ability to turn thoughts and concepts into compelling and persuasive copy.
What we need from you:
- Help develop our overall editorial strategy and broader content marketing efforts by creating great content to attract great customers.
- Develop different types of content (blog posts, PRs, whitepapers, landing pages, emails, etc.) for diverse audiences.
- Develop a compelling brand story, from strategic positioning or conceptual creative strategy, for all content pieces.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed.
- Proactively scour our sites and content to continually improve our words.
- Help oversee and scrutinize the consistency and quality of our brand voice, ensuring that we always sound like us.
- Assist in developing style guides and additional documentation to help streamline the work of others and increase consistency.
- Ability to work calmly, optimistically, and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- A link to your portfolio, blog, or site where we can view your work.
- Extra consideration if you can demonstrate your skills by creating a new piece or rewriting an existing piece of our content as an example.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.