Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build…
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood is hiring for our Corporate Communications team to support its growing communications team. The ideal candidate has excellent writing and editing skills, good business judgment, and experience managing large programs and events.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Tracks and manages logistics internally and with sponsoring organizations with respect to Robinhood executive speaking engagements. Prepares briefing documents and works with assigned writer to assemble briefing package. Establishes, tracks and manages deadlines around speaking engagements.
- Creates, owns and maintains a database of influencers, stakeholders, third party events/conferences for potential collaboration or participation
- Provide social media content support to the communications team, drafting posts and content to align with blog posts, op-eds, and/or other external-facing materials
- Supports the corporate communications team as needed and help schedule interviews. Works directly with reporters, producers, bookers.
- Helps create, updates and maintains materials to align the corporate communications team and company on key issues, policy issues, and ensure teammates are provided updated materials regularly
- Ensures the team is organized and serves as the point person for talking points, public statements, etc.
- Writes, edits and manages corporate communications projects. Conducts research and interviews sources. Supports other content production, as needed.
- Organizes key communications assets.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in public relations/communications or journalism required; prior experience in financial services communications and/or agency environment strongly preferred
- Energetic self-starter and constant learner who is proactive, resourceful, creative and works effectively in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated project management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure; anticipate and adapt to continually changing workload priorities; and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Exercises excellent judgment
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks
- Must have excellent relationship-management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and competency in all social media platforms.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.