Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies – Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Copywriter to join our growing team. In this role, you will create clear and powerful content.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020”, the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!”, and the “Top 15 startups helping even non-programmers build simple apps, ahead of an expected software developer shortage” by Business Insider.
- This person must be able to weave complex tech language into an inviting and human story.
- Able to seamlessly spin up strong headlines, find and highlight main messages, and cut away excess language.
- You must be self-motivated, able to take ownership of your projects, and be excited to constantly push the boundaries on everything you work on.
- This role will require working on integrated campaigns which will require you to easily transition between different mediums. Most importantly, you must bring humanity into your work. It’s important that you’re able to clearly understand your audience and what will excite them.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical or Soft Skills
- Strong strategic ability
- Ability to ideate and create new trends
- Excellent grammar
- Ability to simplify complex ideas
- Be a team player and work well with team members
- Easily communicate brand intention and value.
- 3+ yrs experience
- A strong writing portfolio
- Experience in digital, traditional, and experiential
- Excellent communication skills
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
All full-time regular employees in the US will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing startups
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and family
- Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance program