Darkstore Inc is a fast-growing urban fulfillment platform committed to revolutionizing the way products from the brands you love show up at your doorstep.
FastAF, Darkstore’s first customer-facing app, is your new local shop that brings you what you need, when you need it. Our high-growth, direct-to-consumer model is elevating the same-day delivery experience by bringing you unparalleled access to a curated selection of products from premier brands—all in 2-hours or less.
Come see why our passionate and entrepreneurial team has joined us from companies like Goop, Amazon and Glossier.
About The Role
FastAF’s copywriter is an impactful writer and a conceptual thinker. We are looking for someone who understands how to construct narratives and has the ability to bring ideas that deliver on brand objects with our target consumer in mind. As a copywriter you will collaborate closely with design, digital, ecommerce, brand teams and beyond to ensure cross-functional business needs are met. The right candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities, have extremely strong attention to detail and the ability to craft clean, thoughtful copy in a distinct brand voice.
What You’ll Do
- Craft messaging for a diverse set of evolving categories on a wide variety of formats: product descriptions, landing pages, and other projects as assigned
- Responsible for developing, writing and editing content in line with strategic business goals
- Create and manage a copy calendar for ongoing needs across a diverse range of channels
- Write, develop and strategize email and website, paid and SMS content for owned channels
- Efficiently work within tight deadlines to manage projects and write accurate, concise, and well-polished copy
- Work cross functionally with our product team to ensure all product copy is complementary to the overall digital experience
- Collaborate with our brand marketing team to develop on-brand themes and copy while maintaining a consistent brand voice
Our Ideal Candidates Will Have
- 3-4+ years writing/editing experience for a tech, fashion or digital company
- Experience in user-focused writing, including work in ecommerce
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance
- Proficient in copy best practices across email, social, and web
- A self-starter who can manage projects in a fast-paced growing environment and remain focused amidst frequently changing priorities
Darkstore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will change consumer experiences.