We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical, yet often overlooked, phase of the customer journey. That’s why we created Narvar – a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that help retailers retain, engage, and delight customers. If you’ve ever bought something online, there’s a good chance you’ve used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most admired brands, Narvar works with 800+ clients globally including Patagonia, Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, and Sonos. We’re headquartered in the San Mateo Area with remote teams in Bangalore, London, Paris, Munich, Tokyo and elsewhere around the world. Through our clients, we’ve served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We’re a home for the genuine, and we leave our egos at the door. Key to success at Narvar is the ability to embrace ambiguity and take smart leaps, while staying humble and collaborating across functional teams, geographies, and diverse mindsets to do great things together. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for a content writer/editor guru who is creative yet detail-oriented to write, proofread, and publish various forms of product materials for FAQ’s, self-service help materials, video scripts, media posts, slides, and documents. Content will be provided to internal employees, as well as external retailers, and customers.
This role requires strong grammar and style, desire to create processes that help non-writers develop and review product support materials. The right candidate must be passionate about developing short- and long-form copy, proofreading final assets, maintaining style guides, and publishing content that upholds Narvar’s brand. The ideal candidate can provide industry recommendations, enjoys working with cross-functional teams, has managed complex cross-functional projects, thrives in a fast-paced working environment, and can prioritize needs. You will be joining a cross-functional team and will be interacting with sales, product managers, engineers, and support agents to create and deliver content to support all of Narvar’s products.
what you’ll do
- Write, proofread text, and edit text at various stages of the writing process to develop FAQs, and product knowledge help documents from a variety of stakeholders and ensure high editorial standards are met
- Develop content strategy and processes to develop and maintain high quality internal and external content
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, sales and legal to assess project needs and help develop resources
- Write copy for a variety of media including email, print, video, online, etc.
- Engage readers with informative, entertaining, and educational copy
- Understand and consistently reflect the Narvar brand voice in writing style
- Keep abreast of trends in content and style reflected on various websites, media channels, and editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
what we’re looking for
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a content writer and strategist
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Relentlessly high quality standards and extreme attention to detail
- Critical thinker who works well with cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
- Experience writing and editing with retail or SaaS is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status