The content writer is responsible for writing compelling marketing, communications, and promotional materials aligned with Apploi’s brand guidelines. This role will produce content for presentations, blog posts, webpages, infographics, eBooks, emails, sales collateral, newsletters, product descriptions, and other items as needed. The content writer is part of Apploi’s remote marketing team and will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have experience writing copy for demand generation and thought leadership purposes. Experience writing about SaaS, HR tech, and/or healthcare is strongly preferred.
Please include a cover letter and writing samples with your resume.
What You’ll Do:
- Write and edit effective marketing copy for our B2B HR healthcare audiences
- Produce well-researched content for multiple channels: website, blog, email, ads, sales collateral, videos, in-product, and more
- Develop a content plan based upon SEO insights and needs of the business to drive growth
- Create and edit content that follows brand, style, editorial, and content guidelines, considering tone of voice, acronyms, abbreviations, capitalization, and formatting
- Continuously optimize content, and make suggestions for what should be augmented or sunsetted
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content and ensure timely delivery of materials
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to identify needs and gaps in our content, and recommend new topics
- Research industry-related topics and conduct interviews to gain and ensure accuracy of information
- Monitor and analyze the performance of content pieces against KPIs and offer suggestions for improvement
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years’ experience in content writing for SaaS, technology, or healthcare
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism or related field
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- An excellent grasp of the English language
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time management skills
- Working knowledge of AP Style
Perks and Benefits:
- Work remotely
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, collaborative, and energetic team environment
Apploi is the leading Healthcare Recruitment Technology specializing in high-volume people sourcing. Apploi streamlines the hiring process from candidate acquisition to hired. Working with 4,000+ Healthcare organizations across the US today, Apploi is the premier candidate management system for healthcare.