Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate on design files. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Cisco, Intuit, Pandora, Wayfair, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is headquartered in San Francisco but many of our teams and roles are remote-first (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Content Strategist to join our Customer Support team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for Abstract’s user education resources, from user help documentation to video tutorials and webinars. You’ll work with team members across the company – Support, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Product, etc. – to develop user education strategies and materials and help Abstract users get the most out of our products.
- Create and own user education project roadmap across the company
- Develop and maintain an information architecture strategy for delivering user resources to Abstract customers and prospective customers
- Determine what resources need to be developed for Abstract customers
- Collaborate on and produce user resources, such as written documentation and how-to articles, video tutorials, and webinars
- Coordinate with Customer Support, Marketing, and Sales to develop collateral for other teams
- Work with Customer Support and Marketing to develop and update audience personas and style guides
Skills and Experience
- Stellar written communication skills
- Experience developing user education materials for a SaaS product
- Experience building and maintaining user resource platforms
- Experience writing user documentation
- Experience creating and editing video tutorials
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously across teams
- Familiarity with Abstract and other design tools