HomeLister is a rapidly growing real estate startup on a mission to transform the outdated real estate industry into a digital end-to-end marketing, transaction and financial management platform. We’re helping homeowners take back control of one of the biggest financial transactions of their life and empowering them to save tens of thousands of dollars in commission fees – without sacrificing customer service or expert help. Selling your home doesn’t have to be complicated even if overpriced real estate agents want you to think it is – HomeLister is here to show you it’s not.
We’re seeking a Content Marketing Manager who will manage the development and implementation of our content strategy across multiple verticals, including our website, blog, social media, and video.
What You Will Do:
- Write marketing and informative content to be used on our website, blog, video, events, webinars.
- Create engaging content for our blog that serves to inform and educate our users and for SEO purposes driving increased organic traffic.
- Manage and create content for our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Build and grow our social media following through organic methods.
- Manage replies to user comments on our social media channels.
- Brainstorm ways to use copy to convert users.
- Ability to work within a team environment, independently, remotely. Attention to detail and quality control are critical.
- Working within the marketing team, collaborate closely with our design and business teams.
Requirements – Must Have:
- 3+ years of content marketing experience in an ecommerce or SaaS environment.
- Real estate knowledge and/or experience, preferably as a licensed realtor.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs office suite.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
- Candidates must be US based, preferably in Los Angeles, and remote candidates will be considered.
We’re a diverse, ambitious, smart, and open-minded group of people with a wide array of experience from both inside and outside the real estate industry. We are athletes, cookbook authors, volunteers, surfers, cyclists, and entrepreneurs and we value community and collaboration above all else.
We believe that happy people produce the best work and every day is a new opportunity to learn and grow and our culture reflects that. If you have an idea, we want to hear it. If you want to work together on a growth plan, we’re all about that. If you need time off, take it! We put our people first, always.
Our mission at HomeLister is to create an environment where you create the best work of your career. In order to do that we offer:
– Flexible / Remote Work Environment: Work from anywhere or everywhere. Everyone does their best work in different environments. While our office is in Los Angeles, our team is scattered across the United States and we love that.
– Benefits – We offer top rated health, vision, dental insurance, and FSA matching.
– Salary + Equity – We offer highly competitive salary and equity, based on experience and in line with top technology companies.
– Generous PTO + Holidays – Having plentiful time off is a key to doing your best work so we encourage you to take time off when you need it.
– 401K with Matching – You and your future is important to us!
We’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community at HomeLister, which is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that only together, can we make the greatest impact and difference.