Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers – building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
The content marketing manager will spearhead the development and implementation of Chili Piper’s content strategy. This includes building a content calendar, creating a writing process and delivery strategy, managing writers, contributing to social media posts, and ultimately, crafting interesting and well-researched content that drives traffic and engages site visitors.
- Develop Chili Piper’s brand strategy to deeply resonate among our target market and collaborate with key stakeholders to drive customer acquisition initiatives through brand storytelling
- Work with our design team to effectively articulate Chili Piper’s brand identity and position through color, art style, iconography, and design across digital and print media
- Ensure consistent brand style and messaging across all online and offline external communication channels
- Create a content strategy involving team members across the company to attract new customers, empower existing customers, position our team as experts in their field, and position the company as a leader in the marketing and sales space
- Write and edit corporate messaging and customer-facing copy, including, blogs, infographics, etc. that clearly communicate Chili Piper’s brand identity, voice and positioning for digital and print
- Manage workflows and editorial calendars for internal and external resources — define project requirements, schedules and budgets
- Serve as brand consultant to build and manage relationships with key marketing and technologist stakeholders and SMEs
- Lead engagements with research agencies on brand, customers, technology and industry trends
- Manage content vendors and contractors
- Continually develop Chili Piper’s brand and thought leadership through a comprehensive content strategy spanning blog posts, webinars, videos etc.
- Help inspire team members across all departments to publish thought leadership content on the blog regularly and help promote and distribute it
- Regularly find speaking and interview opportunities (podcasts & webinars) for yourself and other members of the team
- Regularly post on company social media profiles and interact with people who engage with our content
- Create Buzz with PR
- Create and foster relationships with customer advocates, journalists, bloggers, and influencers in the B2B marketing and sales space
- Manage and execute press releases for major company milestones and for general brand awareness among our industry and the VC community
- Measure and Optimize Content Performance
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy
- Edit content produced by your team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, Marketing Automation, and social media analytics tools
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent message
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- 5+ years experience in content marketing and communication leadership, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated success in building, positioning, and cultivating a strong brand
- Demonstrated effective and persuasive oral and written communication experience
- BA/BS Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Experience working with cross functional teams to support a joint outcome
- Motivated, driven, scrappy, and enjoys a fast paced startup environment
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy, content syndication and distribution channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage content with a focus on the delivery of results in the form of traffic, leads and sales
- Experience with web content management systems
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job