GoHire is easy-to-use online recruitment software that helps companies to manage jobs, candidates, interviews and hiring campaigns – all in one place.
GoHire is growing rapidly with companies all over the world using our hiring tools to transform how they recruit. From big tech companies to local restaurants, GoHire helps companies recruit faster, better, and smarter.
Since 2016, our mission has been to make hiring staff simple, more productive, and affordable while ensuring companies discover the perfect candidates for their roles.
We come to work every day to solve the most significant problems companies face when hiring staff. Motivated by helping our clients succeed in business, to accelerate their growth, and make everything hiring related run as smoothly as possible. If we can free up their time, allowing them to do what they’re best at – we’re happy.
Why work with us?
As a team, we consider working for our early-stage tech startup a lifestyle choice, rather than a job choice. Working at GoHire can be challenging at times, we operate globally in a competitive and fast-moving environment. You will need to work hard but you’ll be faced with exciting challenges that allow you to put your mark on the world.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
As an important part of the GoHire team, you’ll be responsible for creating innovative tools that help turn our client’s workforce into a juggernaut.
As an integral GoHire team member you’ll:
- Work with great people.
- Grow with the team.
- Learn something new.
- Make more money.
- Expand your skillset.
- Be part of something special.
You will have the ability to work remotely in a fully distributed team connected by tools like Slack, Skype, and more.
You will develop highly targeted content for our website, blog, social media, and leverage audience analytics to make the GoHire content experience ever more relevant and useful. You’ll come with a track record of creating high-quality content that drives demonstrated value for both the audience and the business.
Initially, this will be a part-time, freelance based role.
The job role of the Content Marketer will include:
- Working closely with the GoHire team to continuously improve the quality, reach and the overall impact of our content.
- Maintain high standards for storytelling and craftsmanship.
- Create engaging digital content across multiple platforms.
- Create engaging lead content and other deliverables.
- Work with the GoHire team to create overall marketing strategies for each quarter.
- Design product launch email campaigns and funnels.
- Split test advertising and other marketing campaigns for optimisation.
- Track analytics of marketing efforts as it pertains to copy-driven resources.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for an engaged and enthusiastic Content Marketer to join the ever-expanding GoHire team. Content marketing is a critical driver of growth for GoHire’s global business and this job will be at the centre of that effort.
The ideal candidate will have an engaging way with words, a deep understanding of marketing and advertising and knack for communicating across different platforms and mediums to a variety of different audiences.
You should have the following skill set:
- Exceptionally strong writing skills.
- Exceptionally strong language skills.
- Experience using the organic search (SEO) best practices as a primary traffic acquisition channel.
- Proficiency with Google apps.
- Highly creative, independent thinker… an action taker.
Sound like you?
To apply for this role, please hit the apply button and fill out the application form with your CV and cover letter. While we won’t be able to reply to every applicant if you feel you’re a great match for the GoHire team, we’ll be in touch within 3-5 business days.
We look forward to hearing from you!