Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Are you a developer who is always trying to learn new things? Every time a new technology or framework is released, do you try it out and build an open-source repository on GitHub with the code sample? If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to work with us!
We are looking for writers to join our renowned team and continue taking our blog to EPIC places! We want people who will help us write amazing blog articles and other types of technical content. You’ll be able to write about exciting, popular, and emerging technologies (e.g., Angular, React, Passwordless, etc.).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Research the latest technologies and stay on top of everything that’s new.
- Write blog posts that will be helpful to thousands of people.
- Write user documentation, tutorials, landing pages, ebooks, and more to help people use Auth0.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and mentor non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
What we need from you:
- Experience as a software developer.
- Demonstrable experience writing blog posts or documentation. If you publish articles in your own blog, this is a great example.
- Excellent skills in writing or translating complex technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
- Ability to communicate with different teams and scope documentation assignments.
- Fluency in written US English.
- You have open-source work such as GitHub projects you can share.
- You write your own technical blog.
- Extra consideration if you can demonstrate your skills by rewriting one of our docs. Send us a pull request!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.