Lume is a 5-year-old fast growing ecommerce deodorant and personal care brand that’s transforming the way that humans do hygiene. We joined forces with Harry’s, another disruptive brand with great people and infrastructure, to accelerate our growth. We are a team of self-starters that roll up our sleeves and get it done. Our style is collaborative and very fast-paced so an adaptive personality is a must.
Title: Content Creator
Remote position, must have access to a quiet location free from distractions for the entire scheduled shift. A company laptop will be provided, however, you’ll need access to reliable internet for the entire scheduled shift and a smartphone. Ability to participate in video conferences
Part time Content Creator contractor to join our team. (This position is a part time 1099 contract position)
As a Content Creator, your role will require you create videos for our company’s digital media.
You should have experience to plan out the content in such a way that it helps in creating leads for our business. You must be good at content creation. Creating video content. Endorse and promote content on social media as well as other online platforms to attract our target audience.
We would like to have a look at the samples of your work. Kindly share your profile when submitting your application.
- Research and plan out effective and engaging content ideas for industry related topics
- Upload the latest content on social media platforms
- Ensure good website traffic and leads for our products
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2 years of experience working as a Content Creator, Content Writer, or a similar role
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Exceptional knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Exceptional knowledge of digital publishing and generating leads
- Excellent time management skills
Lume is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.