Origin is a progressive women’s health company with an ambitious goal: redefining the standard of care for women, nationally.
We wake up every day with one purpose: to help women feel their best, through every stage of life. We offer physical therapy designed for women and mothers, in-person and online. Our team uses their expert knowledge to treat commonly overlooked women’s health issues and unlock our clients’ personal potential on their journey to becoming stronger and healthier. Our approach is clinically proven: we help women work through painful sex, prepare for labor, recover better and faster postpartum, manage menopause symptoms, and avoid unnecessary surgeries. We are expanding our team to support rapid growth and are looking for someone who understands and celebrates our mission.
Mindset matters. While every role will have specific skills and requirements, we are one team with shared core values, and we aim to create a safe and supportive environment for everyone in the Origin community. We’re a team of hardworking and passionate individuals who integrate the following mindsets into our everyday practices.
- Growth: Commitment to lifelong learning and personal growth. Openness to different ideas, new information and feedback.
- Builder: Excitement and motivation to be in a fast-paced, changing environment where everyone’s decisions and input have impact.
- Owner: Does not wait for others to see or solve problems: from office cleanliness to process improvement lives by the motto, “if you see something, do something”
We’re the kind of people who get bored if we’re not learning and growing, are quick to help, and are driven by seeing our impact in the world. If this sounds like you – please read on.
As the Content & Community Manager, you will design and develop content that helps Origin extend its reach and deepen relationships with clients. Your work will help position Origin as the go-to expert for pelvic floor and full body PT for women, leveraging Origin’s team and extended community of clinical and wellness experts. Your work will directly impact business results, from improving how new patients understand the value of working with Origin to directly supporting care with educational content, and ultimately to deepening their connection to the brand through community. As a small team with a big mission, you will be resourceful in your approach to ensure each asset can be repurposed across multiple channels. You will work closely with the Demand Generation Associate, Head of Product, Clinical team, Community Leads at each clinic, and report into the Head of Growth. You thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous environments with lots of opportunity for ownership.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee Origin’s content & community strategy, including website, blog, social, email, virtual events, and print collateral
- Develop a content (including social) calendar in partnership with the Demand Generation Associate, Head of Growth, and Design team to support business goals for B2C and B2B marketing
- Partner with Product to support on the strategy and development of in-product educational content (text, video, and audio)
- Own the end-to-end development and execution of content, including copywriting, design direction, and production. The expectation is for this individual to directly contribute on copy and partner with third parties as needed (e.g., for video, audio)
- Cultivate Origin’s client and provider community through social media, virtual events, and in-person events, when appropriate. Partner with local Community Leads to bring to life the strategy in local markets.
- Continue to refine Origin’s brand voice and bring it to life by audience
What We’re Looking For:
- Embodiment of the Origin brand. You value clinical evidence, straddle the outlaw and caregiver personas, and have an insatiable passion for women’s health
- Creative, and data-driven. You’ll need to combine the best of both in this role, producing amazing content with the purpose of influencing audience behavior. The ability to balance creative thinking with a data-driven approach, gathering and acting on key performance insights
- Intuitive. You know how to speak to an audience whether that be a patient in need or a provider interested in learning more about Origin. You are known for writing amazing blast and nurture emails that people are compelled to open and click and you communicate in a way that feels personal but authoritative
- Collaborative. You love working cross-functionally across teams and have excellent project management skills that enable you to lead and organize projects across groups.
- Community Builder. You thrive in bringing people together, sparking connections, and creating shared value.
- Aesthetically Minded. While you do not need to be adept at Illustrator, you can give clear design direction for graphics, video, and other creatives to bring your vision to life.
- You have honed the ability to leverage data, SEO and content trends to strategically develop engaging content and anticipate consumer interests.
At Origin, not only do we want our clients to feel their best – but our employees as well. We believe in both working and resting with intention. The wellbeing of our community is a top priority for us and we aim to create a workplace that fosters positive mental health and growth, both personally and professionally. Our benefits include:
- Healthcare insurance with generous contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Maternity Leave
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- 401k with matching
- Learning, development and mentorship opportunities
- Origin Physical Therapy Stipend