Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch People & Places team is focused on helping our business scale, our managers to lead and our people to grow. Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards, the Compensation Manager will help enable program execution and enhancement on one of our most important areas, compensations and benefits. You will ensure we have the right job infrastructure, external benchmarking and internal alignment to maintain a great compensation package for our employees during a period of strategic growth. You will be a Total Rewards Manager to our leaders and your colleagues on the People Team. In this capacity you will research, analyze, advise and resolve a variety of compensation and benefits needs. You will contribute to the development of policies and processes which allow us to provide fair and equitable total rewards across Twitch globally. You may consult on a broad spectrum of topics from sales plans, to rewards and benefits. Additionally, as a people manager, you will coach a Compensation Business Partner.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA or virtually across the US.
- Contribute to the evolution of the compensation program at Twitch by partnering with the People Team, Finance, and Business Leaders at all levels across the organization
- Be an expert in the design, implementation and measurement of compensation programs and policies that support Twitch’s strategy
- Lead multiple compensation programs and processes which include the annual compensation planning cycle, equity grants, new hire offers and quarterly promotion process
- Educate managers and employees on our compensation programs, benefits offerings and perks through communications, presentations and facilitation of trainings
- Help grow the total rewards knowledge of the broader People Team
- Work with the Head of Total Rewards to evaluate and enhance global compensation and benefits programs, policies and perks to contribute to a positive employee experience
- 4+ years’ experience in finance, compensation or consulting (preferably within the technology industry), with knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
- Experience creating tools and models to analyze data, excellent spreadsheet skills
- Strong project management skills
- Focus on business-to-technology translation
- Customer orientation
- Excellent proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of stock grants and vesting
- Experience with benefits and perks administration or design
- Experience with Workday HCM, LMS, ATS, Advanced Comp
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages