ModSquad is a company that provides on-demand digital engagement. ModSquad works with the world’s coolest brands, and we’re oriented around flexibility, people, and results.
We are looking for community support experts with great customer service experience and excellent written communication.
Responsibilities include providing ticket and live chat support through Zendesk to assist customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have 2+ years of experience performing customer support via chats and emails.
- You have carefully honed written English communication skills.
- You have a strong understanding of what good customer experience looks like.
- You have access to a quiet environment to work.
- You have experience with a variety of CRMS such as ZenDesk, HelpScout, Salesforce, etc.
- You have a passion for live-streaming, e-commerce, entertainment and/or online communities.
- You have experience with troubleshooting technical issues, both computer and software.
- You see problems as challenges, and can use your analytical skills and the ability to use data and metrics to overcome the hardest of them-adding value to yourself, your team, and your company.
- You have a high level of empathetic communication.
- You have a strong opinion on the Oxford comma and dangling participles make you giggle.
- You are interested in a long-term position.
- Experience Live Streaming (using encoders, going live on any platform, etc) is a must
What you’d be doing:
- Answering tech support and customer service questions via email and live chats.
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review.
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes.
- Suggesting customer response templates and online help documentation.
- Communicating with your Team via a workplace communication tool & reaching out to Leads when help is needed.
Perks of joining our Team:
- Our salaries and benefits are competitive for our industry and dependent on experience
- You get a computer and all kinds of software tools for making your work time productive and enjoyable
Pay rate: Competitive salary and benefits
ModSquad is always seeking qualified individuals that are interested in working with us. While we may not have a position open at this time, one may open up in the future. Please click “Apply For This Job” to fill out the application and submit your resume. We will review your application and contact you should a position become available that aligns with your experience and career goals.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.