Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. Our community support team is growing and looking for an enthusiastic community support manager to help us expand our business hours and better support our customers in North America.
You’ll provide fast, effective, and high-quality customer support, engage with the global community of Pitch users, respond and represent our brand on social media, and help grow our initial user base through engaging onboarding calls. If you have a natural affinity to help others, and are eager to work with a remote team and a global community, we’d love to talk to you!
What you’ll do
- Manage multiple customer support channels to respond to customers located in North America, incl. Intercom messenger, emails, and video calls as needed.
- Efficiently triage and report product bugs and escalate urgent issues to our developers.
- Perform onboarding calls, showcase the highlights and benefits of using Pitch, and build long-term relationships with our customers.
- Be the voice of our customers internally. Highlight user feedback for the wider team and actively influence the product roadmap.
- Engage with customers in our Slack online community and help grow it further.
- Represent the community support team as well as Pitch at events such as conferences, meet customers in person when needed, and help organize community events.
- Respond to questions and messages on various social media channels.
- Help implement tooling and process improvements in order to prepare Pitch for public launch and enable community support at scale.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience, including 2+ years of providing customer support or technical support, ideally in a B2B or tech environment.
- You love working remotely and have solid experience working with distributed teams across different timezones.
- You are available Mondays to Fridays from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. CET. The rest of the team is based in Berlin and we are looking to extend our community support business hours.
- You thrive on day-to-day interactions with users, problem solving, and bringing their feedback constructively into the company.
- You have a basic technical understanding of software products, and are able to conduct initial investigations and troubleshoot complex situations with customers on your own.
- You know how to get the most out of support and community tools and their integrations, and have successfully implemented process improvements in the past.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a self starter, work independently, and know how to prioritize and organize your tasks.
- You’re familiar with common social media channels and have a good sense and restraint to recognize where we should and shouldn’t engage.
- You’re always trying out the latest tools and have experience with software like Intercom, Zendesk, Slack, Notion, Loom, Falcon etc.
Sounds like a good fit? Let us know why you’re excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).