Orum is an AI-driven live conversation platform that allows sales reps to connect with their target prospects on the phone more efficiently. Orum increases sales efficiency, speeds up pipeline growth, and lowers customer acquisition costs for various companies ranging in size from start-ups to large enterprises. Sales teams using Orum see consistent conversations, more meetings booked, shorter rep ramp time, all while having fun and not burning out. Orum has achieved triple-digit year-over-year growth and tremendous customer love with a small, lean team. We are beyond excited to build a powerful team that will support Orum in its next stage of growth!
The Marketing Team’s mission is to serve as the voice of the customer at Orum, and be the voice of Orum in the market through compelling brand, messaging, and demand generating programs. We are a mix of the left brain and right brain, balancing strategic thinking and measurement with creativity and experimentation. We lead with curiosity and empathy in our interactions with our prospects, customers, partners, and colleagues. Beyond our work responsibilities, we are also hungry learners, cultural anthropologists, outdoor enthusiasts, musicians, and artists.
The Community & Partner Marketing Lead will co-develop Orum’s community and partner marketing strategy which involves product education, customer events, and digital communities.
What You’ll Build:
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing and Content teams on programs, webinars, social posts, videos that drive awareness of our brand as well as loyalty from our community of SDR users.
- Serve as the face of Orum to our vibrant SDR communities and dynamic partner ecosystem, capturing feedback, requests; creating and driving programming for community events.
- Help build a world-class Marketing organization from its inception.
- You find strong alignment with Orum’s values of Excellence, Accountability, Stewardship, Integrity, No Jerks, and Great Ideas Win
- You have 3+ years of experience in Community or similar Marketing roles: Content, Customer Marketing, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, Social Media Marketing.
- You get excited about working in a fast-paced cross-functional environment and are looking to serve a critical role in a fast-growing organization.
- You are an exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communicator and storyteller.
- You drive a tight ship, quarterbacking projects across internal and external stakeholders and managing multiple communications across multiple channels.
- You are fascinated by the Sales audience and landscape, tools, and existing communities.
- You don’t shy away from experimentation of what will capture the hearts and minds of Sales and Sales Development reps.
- Bonus: You have worked as an SDR in the past and can empathize with our users and audience.
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the US. We were founded as a remote company before the pandemic and plan to stay that way for the foreseeable future.
- Flexible Vacation Policy – Orum Days Off: 1st Friday of every month, 2 weeks off at the end of the year, and additional observed holidays.
- Competitive Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Meaningful Stock Options in Orum
- $2500 budget for work-related equipment that’s yours to keep
- Semi-annual company retreats and team meetups for all employees to connect in person
Orum Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
We’re committed to continually adding to our diverse team that represents a growing variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. In short, we want you to join in the ride if you’re talented for one of our roles, no other qualifiers.