Are you managing an online community and looking for a new opportunity with a growing tech company that’s doing good in the world – profitably? We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to lead our Expert engagement efforts. In this role you will be on the frontlines of the Expert experience, building connections and trust with a diverse community of thousands certified Experts around the world: from doctors, lawyers, auto mechanics, veterinarians and computer technicians to antiques appraisers and dream interpreters. Our Experts are dedicated and passionate about delivering great customer experiences and many of them have been answering customer questions for over 10 years.
- Actively engage with Experts, with the goal of improving community performance and retention through engagement and education
- Proactively share community insights with the Expert Operations team
- Execute Expert communications campaigns using multiple channels
- Ensure educational channels are kept up to date
- Manage the execution of various rewards and recognition initiatives
Please apply if you:
- Have experience managing communities, preferably through 1st party platforms
- Can share successes in increasing community engagement and performance
- Have strong communication skills and can confidently present your ideas or defend your position whether it’s a curious CEO or a skeptical group of Experts
- Are a data–driven critical thinker who can proudly share recent examples of analyses or presentations
- Are a master at multi-tasking with examples of projects delivered on-time and on-budget
- Are a team player with proven success collaborating virtually and globally
JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.
Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.
Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!