Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We’re on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our talented Brand team.
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Act as the voice of our brand on Social Media
- Actively engage with our community in a friendly, honest and relatable way
- Respond to comments of community members and customers and coordinate with customer service, brand marketing or the legal department, making sure that your reactions are helpful and true to our brand’s voice
- Act as the bridge between our brand and the public and build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Monitor and analyze feedback and online reviews from our customers and community
- Monitor our brand’s image and perception on Social Media and drive conversations and engagement, to improve brand loyalty
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Community Manager with:
- Advanced fluency in English. German skills are a definite bonus but not a necessity
- 2+ years of experience as a social media community manager or relevant community facing or communications role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to moderate online conversations with our community
- Deep understanding of social media channels and different communities, potentials and trends
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and managing high volumes of input and requests
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.