Degreed exists to discover, empower and recognize the next generation of the world’s expertise. The smartest, brightest, and most bold, the tenacious, willing, self-taught, the scrappy, driven, the passionate, daring, the unafraid. Experts.
The Client Engagement Partner (CEP) is a member of the client experience team and is responsible for the successful rollout of Degreed for enterprise clients. The CEP will partner with clients to drive business strategies, change management, and functional plans to successfully deploy Degreed within their organizations.
The ideal candidate should have strong project management, SaaS industry, and client facing experience with the ability to successfully handle multiple projects at once.
The CEP will report to the Director, Client Engagement and is required to quickly acclimate to the Degreed product and its technical components to ensure a simple experience for clients and learners.
- Lead and develop innovative learning solutions and strategies that drive measurable impact within the client organization from post sales to launch
- Partner with the clients to consult, plan and deliver the optimal user experience in Degreed
- Drive efficiencies and operational excellence through best in class project management practices
- Work as a part of a high performing, cross-functional team to ensure that all client engagements are successful and Degreed continues to innovate new approaches to readiness and launch
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience managing project or matrixed teams
- 6-8 years managing large, complex projects
- 4-6 years business consulting and relationship experience strongly preferred
- Ability to grasp new concepts and technology quickly
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact with clients, ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects concurrently, with the ability to prioritize in the face of competing project demands
- SaaS implementation or support experience a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Excellent relationship management skills with a customer service mindset
- An understanding of Human Capital Management enterprise software and/or a background in L&D or Talent Management is a plus
- Based on East Coast, US
- Excellent consulting, listening and communication skills, demonstrated with the ability to establish working relationships at all levels of the client organization
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills, applied with a solution-focused attitude
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, self-assurance and professionalism
- Excellent facilitation skills for meetings and group activities, both virtual and live, demonstrating the ability to guide groups, and listen and question effectively
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to act as a strategic partner to the client and the sales team
- Experience in consulting and professional services with complex services and/or experience working in a learning organization.
- Experience partnering with sales team upstream in the business development process conducting conversations that explore needs and position potential solutions
- Experience implementing SaaS and Cloud solutions with experience in content and content management solutions
- Ability to synthesize complex technical discussions and theories for cross functional business discussions
- Broad based knowledge of Learning and Development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.