We’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
Every moment at an early-stage startup counts. At Polly, we seek-out team members who are ambitious and curious, who operate with intention and passion. As Chief of Staff, you will be working side-by-side with the CEO and executive leadership team. You’ll support the vision and strategy of the company as the team scales. You’ll execute on complex projects with little oversight. You will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the company, streamlining business initiatives, tackling special projects, kicking off new initiatives and communicating cross functional objectives. In this role you have the ability to make an impact across the entire organization. You are a strategic thinker, analytical, data-driven and have the ability to influence through respect and trust.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through execution under the guidance of interdepartmental heads.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Drive the OKR process and accountability across the organization.
- Develop plans for communicating key messages throughout the organization.
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Be a thought partner to leadership on the organization’s vision, priorities, challenges, and team culture.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with communications.
- Work to solve the next big company challenge.
- Experience serving as a Chief of Staff to the CEO or COO of a fast growth SaaS company
- 7+ years in a business or executive management role
- Ability to synthesize data into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business.
- High level of ambition. You don’t ask for direction – you figure it out and make it happen.
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!