Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is searching for a Chief of Staff that would report directly to our CEO of GoFundMe & President of Classy.
- Partner closely with the CEO, COO and executives, while creating space for the CEO to focus on strategy, investors, and customer growth.
- Inform strategy and decision-making with data. Utilize the given resources to search, compile, maintain and track data as it relates to company OKRs and performance. Tell the story of company performance with data.
- Strive to anticipate opportunities, and the CEO + COO/President’s reactions and needs across the business and elevate to us and our leaders.
- Build trust with our teams at all levels
- Very quickly understand from us what is important and what isn’t, use that to quickly synthesize clinically precise priorities. Be able to track & complete these priorities with a high level of detail & ensure full execution
- Build agendas for key meetings & take notes at key meetings and provide summary readouts. This includes, but is not limited to: executive meetings, offsites, leadership meetings, All-hands, and board meetings
- Manage deck production and coordinate compilation of key materials for key meetings
- 3 + years of former Chief of Staff experience, ideally with multiple lines of business and matrixed project management
- Experience with high growth companies
- 10+ years of post graduate professional experience
- MBA preferred
- Organized, self-motivated, and strong multitasker
- Are inquisitive, curious, and a clear communicator
- Can work well under pressure and time constraints
- Can juggle a wide array of priorities, activities and conversations
- Are trustworthy and reliable, with exceptional judgment and discretion
Why you’ll love it here…
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.