Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion – Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees!
As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world’s first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
A bit about you…
You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team! You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. You are exceptional at developing the strategy of the business’s marketing department, approving marketing campaign ideas and aligning marketing efforts with the company’s financial and branding goals.
A day in the life…
- Guide the business’s overall marketing strategy and cultivate its public image to gain market share and inspire confidence in our clients and customers
- Design and lead the implementation of integrated multi-channel go-to-market (GTM) strategies with the goal of delivering revenue-positive programs and tactics
- Collaborate, build and maintain strong partnerships with the key product, marketing, and sales stakeholders, developing and delivering successful integrated marketing programs
- Analyze and leverage substantial internal data sets to understand performance, adapt to changing behaviors, and evolve strategic direction
- Drive marketing forecasting and planning to optimize registration and subscription conversions across all channels
- Actively partner and collaborate with cross-functional team leads including Demand Marketing, Product Marketing, Brand, Lifecycle, Enablement, Advertising, and Creative to ensure GTM plans align with the company’s strategic objectives (“highest impact opportunities”)
- Cultivates and encourages culture based on teamwork, collaboration and intellectual curiosity
- Possesses and appreciates the experience of striking the right balance between the data and creativity of marketing
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working at a fast-paced – rapidly growing start-up
- 15+ Years of working in marketing preferably in the advertising space
- 10+ years growing and leading a team – bonus if you have done this in a distributed environment
- Deep understanding of the online B2B marketing environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence
- Navigate ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations effectively
- Exceptional written and presentation communication skills with the ability to command an audience’s attention and displays elevated leadership gravitas
- Proven project management skills with ability to develop and implement strategies and assess marketing performance in a cross functional environment.
- Prior experience leading and developing a strong team of marketers that will be critical to the growth of the company
- Flexibility, humility, and a sense of humor
- Alignment with our cultural values
You will thrive at Postclick if you have alignment with our cultural values and value people first! As a Postclicker We…
- Create Value
- We strive to consistently make a positive impact for our customers, partners and each other.
- Think Big
- We challenge ourselves to push the quality and innovation in our work, aspiring to be remarkable.
- Embrace Accountability
- We are transparent and work with the highest degree of integrity, holding one another and ourselves accountable.
- Respect Each Other
- We are a people-first culture who trust our colleagues and support one another, always.
- Have Fun
- We don’t sweat the small stuff, we laugh often and we love our jobs, even on Mondays.
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us!
There’s one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer that searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We’d be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply – Postclick Careers – Join Our Team.
Some of our amazing benefits include…
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Paid sick leave
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
- Hybrid office/WFH environment once it’s safe to return to the office
- Progressive and generous Employee Referral Program
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.