At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Hybrid-or-Remote: This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you’ll get to do…
As a Manager of Care Product Operations Comms, you will drive cross-channel customer-facing communications within Care maximizing multiple channels including outbound calls, SMS, email, and leave behinds. The goal is to ensure a seamless and intuitive customer experience. This person will work with cross-functional teams to develop communication campaigns and drive testing across Care experiences.
- Develop full tracking of all Care initiated customer-facing comms and impact to the customer experience
- Partner with Customer Marketing and other channels on the strategy to drive contacts into Care and to understand messaging being sent to align or prevent duplication with Care comms
- Work closely with Care Sales, Digital Care, Customer Experience, Product, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Business Analytics to complete outbound campaigns
- Coordinate multi-channel outbound campaigns using email, SMS, and leave behinds.
- Develop process to move an experiment idea into execution including planning, audience development, ticket submission, creative, test design, and results analysis
- Track campaigns and find opportunities to improve key metrics in the customer lifecycle. Partner with Business Analytics, Product, and CX to analyze results and resolve next steps
Your experience should include…
- 4+ years in customer experience, customer strategy, customer marketing, or customer care fields, including familiarity with customer journeys, technology platforms, and governance models
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn data into useful insights. Familiarity with testing methodology and desire to drive results through analytics
- Passion for customers and delivering amazing customer experiences
- Organizationally savvy, with demonstrated ability to influence leaders and facilitate alignment and clear decision-making
- Proactive self-starter and outcome-oriented
We’ve got your back… Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.