Always dreamed of inspiring others to explore the world through experiences that challenge and inspire them? Are you the kind of person whose energy, excitement, and passion for embracing the unknown is both genuine and contagious? Do you love connecting the dots, meeting new people, and helping make great ideas go viral?
If this sounds like you, then read on. Unsettled is hiring a Campaign Marketing Manager for a short-term contract to manage and execute direct outreach for an exciting new campaign we’re working on.
WHAT IS UNSETTLED?
Unsettled is a destination for those who embrace the unknown and value meaningful human connection. Who believe that feeling a little bit “unsettled” is a positive impulse for change, innovation, and exploration.
We curate travel experiences, adventures, and online programs for today’s creative professionals who seek to take their work, life, and growth in unconventional directions. Unsettled’s retreats and programs are for those who need to take the time and space to break out of their routine, have an intentional transition from one chapter to the next, and bring their ideas and dreams into fruition.
POSITION OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
Unsettled’s Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing and executing a direct outreach strategy (individuals, influencers, organizations and brands, networks, press and more) for an exciting new campaign.
In short, we are searching for a master communicator who enjoys connecting with people, inspiring others to action, and has an internal engine that drives them to follow through and get work done. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Researching and identifying key partners, individuals, and organizations to support or join our campaigns.
• Direct outreach via multiple platforms to key contacts and potential partners on a global scale.
• Designing and executing highly effective direct marketing strategies for targeting individuals and organizations who fit the demographic of our campaign initiatives.
• Managing the progression of each conversation, keeping our CRM up to date, and being thorough and consistent with follow-ups.
• Maintaining excellence and professionalism, while being knowledgeable, energetic and versatile enough to maintain multiple communications on behalf of the Unsettled brand.
• Weekly reviews with our Executive Team and other team members.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This isn’t just another 9-5 marketing job. We’re looking for someone whose life experience, values, and ethos fit the Unsettled mold. Someone who is hungry to prove their skills and take the Unsettled brand to a whole new level.
We are looking for someone who is self-driven, independent, and can work part-time (10-15 hours per week) for approximately 8 weeks. If things go well, there is potentially an opportunity for further engagement.
• 4+ years experience in digital marketing, direct sales, partnerships, or media relations
• Life/work experience that relates to the Unsettled lifestyle, values, and philosophy
• A demonstrated understanding of the Unsettled community and our experiences
• Native/fluent spoken and written English
• Ability to work remotely with your own equipment (laptop, Skype, video chat capabilities)
After an initial brief period of onboarding, you will be expected to begin working independently with support from the Unsettled Executive & HQ teams.
The position is a remote position with flexible working hours (10-15 hours per week).