Eventbrite has built a world-class live events marketplace, enabling entrepreneurs around the world to build and grow their businesses with live events while helping event-goers discover unique, local things to do.
We are looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to develop and execute campaigns that drive new customer acquisition. The role will support top-of-the-funnel lead generation and middle-of-funnel lead nurturing via email and performance marketing.
The Eventbrite Marketing team is a centralised, multi-disciplinary group focused on acquiring and retaining customers, and building a world-class brand that resonates with both event creators and event-goers. We are data-driven and biased towards action, and put the customer at the center of everything we do. We are specialists within our individual areas of expertise and work together to connect with and support our customers.
This full-time role is based in the UK (London or remote) and reports directly to the Global Head of Demand Generation.
We’re looking for a motivated digital marketing professional, who is passionate about demand generation and email marketing in particular.
You will manage and coordinate the demand generation campaign calendar globally. This will include top-of-funnel performance marketing campaigns that generate new leads, and email nurture campaigns that convert those leads to qualified prospects. You will also create and maintain all ‘always on’ email nurture campaigns to ensure our leads are kept warm.
You will be required to partner closely with our performance marketing, design, content, and regional marketing teams to ensure that these campaigns are scheduled in a timely manner and achieve business objectives.,
You have excelled at execution in the past, and are now ready to take on a bigger challenge where you can help increase the efficiency and impact of our new customer acquisition activity.
You must have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to proactively manage multiple concurrent projects, and meet tight deadlines. We’re looking for an innovative, flexible and collaborative team player, who works well in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Coordinate, build and execute global prospect email campaigns from concept to execution
- Set the quarterly email campaign strategy and manage the email marketing calendar
- Identify and repurpose our best performing content for email marketing campaigns
- Partner with our sales teams and regional marketing to ensure our campaign strategy, cadence, and timing contribute to new acquisition targets.
- Partner with content, performance marketing, product marketing, and design to ensure campaigns are highly relevant to our target audience, follow channel best practices, adhere to our design principles.
- Ensure campaign activities are accurately tracked via salesforce and hubspot
- Optimise and measure automated campaign performance (e.g. open rates, CTR subject line testing)
- Identify opportunities for new email programmes using hubspot eg. activity based nurture programs, reactivation campaigns, inactivity campaigns.
- Generate and maintain email lists and email segments
- Ensure our database hygiene is industry leading and manage hubspot contact volumes.
- Work with our design team to project manage and coordinate assets for our campaigns.
- Help build dashboards that can provide a clear picture of the progress in email marketing, analyse performance and identify areas of improvement
THE SKILL SET
- Minimum 3 years of B2B email marketing experience where you planned, developed and executed acquisition email marketing campaigns with a relentless focus on quality and results
- Proven track record of driving demand generation through email marketing
- Deep familiarity with a leading email marketing platform such as Hubspot or marketo
- Working knowledge of conversion optimisation principles, automated nurture campaigns and modern marketing automation technologies
- Analytical and quantitative, you measure everything you do and relentlessly optimise what works
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, and expertise at managing multiple work streams
- Copywriting skills an advantage
- Understanding of basic html code an advantage but not essential
- Thrives on hitting and beating targets.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing.
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer ongoing training and career development that meets people where they are in their careers.
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, leadership coaching for all managers, Briteling led talks, and weekly company-wide town halls with our CEO. We take culture seriously and design programs with employee feedback in mind to make Eventbrite a great place to work no matter where you work from in the world.
Work-life balance & flexibility is extremely important to us.
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of hundreds of thousands of event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The company was founded by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz and Renaud Visage, with a vision to build a self-service platform that would make it possible for anyone to create and sell tickets to live experiences. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 290 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2021, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.