Over 80,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world’s most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The 1Password marketing team is committed to helping consumers and businesses everywhere keep their most important secrets secure online. We live that mission by providing the most rewarding and useful digital experiences without compromising our users’ privacy. This may sound like a challenge to modern digital marketers, but we know this is the future, and our team is leading the charge. If you’re passionate about trust, privacy, and inventing the future of ethical marketing, why not come work with us?
This role reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and is a key player in ensuring that we drive rapid, efficient growth in our B2b and B2c business. The ideal candidate lives and breathes integrated campaigns, and leverages customer insights to have a demonstrable impact on marketing decisions. This key manager will be a critical member of the campaign GTM team and will lead the definition, execution, and scale of our campaign analytics discipline.
What we’re looking for:
- Performance-oriented integrated analyst with 5+ years of experience in high-growth, Saas-based environments.
- An analytical, detail-driven, problem-solver who is well-versed in marketing and customer insights.
- Experience with cross-funnel analytical tools including, but not limited to, Looker, Data Studio, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other mar-tech tools.
- Experience working in environments with the highest standards of data privacy and security.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Ability to evaluate campaign effectiveness and lead analysis for results.
- Comfortable working with various data source integrations using APIs such as Google Ads API, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product and technical challenges.
- Leverage insights and identify areas of opportunity within our marketing channels.
- Ability to work cross-functionally. Experience with SQL a plus.
What you can expect:
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing, Campaigns, and Sales Ops to define campaign measurement strategies and reporting priorities.
- Establish an analytical framework for your team: partner across stakeholders to define measurement approach, quantify and evaluate success, develop KPIs and guide tracking efforts for ongoing measurement and reporting.
- Manage day-to-day campaign reporting and analysis.
- Work with web analytics manager, sales ops, and BI team to define collaborative processes and connect the dots between functions.
- Automate reporting, where possible, for efficient analysis and reporting.
- Create full-funnel view of performance across several different platforms.
When we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our global team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status.