Business System Analyst will play an important role in the Enterprise Systems Team at DoorDash. This role serves as a trusted business partner for the Finance team to implement systems and innovative process improvements.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for business requirements, business process definition and system support. Position with work with all levels of the business including business partners, technology and external vendors. Position will focus on business process documentation, business requirements and solutions to meet various business stakeholder requirements.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Review, analyze and evaluate finance business systems and user needs.
- Document requirements, functional requirements and objectives for Business system initiatives.
- Partner with the Finance team to understand business needs and solutions that align to overall business strategies.
- Perform a variety of complex project management, business analysis, planning and technical tasks.
- Technical SME for all system activities for Enterprise system implementations, enhancements, and integration projects.
- Identify and troubleshoot operational issues and system gaps for Enterprise systems and processes. Ability to document current and to be processes.
- Summarize technical designs and changes to a non-technical audience. Collaborate with cross-functional linked teams through the project lifecycle.
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in business system analyst and project/program management.
- Ability to communicate effectively across remote team members, as well as stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization.
- Experience with ERP finance modules including GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Costing and Budgets
- Experience with supporting SaaS applications.(Coupa/Concur/NetSuite/BREX/Certa)
- Ability to communicate and present/provide solution options with Pros, Cons and Recommendations for Project Initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to analyze complex business challenges, respond independently and communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Process-oriented and systematic approach to projects. Experienced with agile methodology and systems (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience in troubleshooting and documenting issues, gaps, and resolutions.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to draft clear, concise specifications, documentation, and reports.
Nice To Haves
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle/NetSuite)
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit requirements
- Experience with a Financial Planning tools
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.