Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma’s platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a full-cycle recruiter, you will partner closely with recruiting leaders and organizational hiring managers to understand the needs of the business and build/execute a talent strategy around it. You’ll be a driving force in creating a pipeline of the best talent and will have an impact as we continue to build out Figma’s talent acquisition function as a whole.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you’ll do:
- Run full-cycle recruiting processes for our business organizations(G&A, Marketing, Sales, Support)
- Source and build a healthy, consistent, and diverse pipeline for designated roles
- Understand and able to speak to your weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics and how they map to the hiring needs
- Develop sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, and content production(e.g., blog)
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 6+ years of full-cycle in house recruiting experience
- Worn many hats and are flexible in partnering with different teams depending on company priorities
- Knowledge of market, competitors, and applicable events
- Advanced sourcing and engagement skills
- Passion for meeting top talent, understanding what drives them, and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Heart for belonging and inclusion
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.