Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are seeking a Business Content Writer to expand our ability to explain why technology strategy is business strategy and why IAM is central to business success. You will be responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for blog posts, landing pages, video scripts, whitepapers, and marketing campaigns. Our audience has zero tolerance for bs. The right candidate will avoid marketing-speak and hyperbole in favor of clarity and precision while still creating compelling and persuasive copy.
This role can be based remotely from a home office.
What You Will Do
- Help deepen our overall business content strategy and broader content marketing efforts by creating content to attract additional enterprise customers
- Develop different types of content (blog posts, whitepapers, landing pages, emails, videos, etc.) for diverse audiences
- Develop a compelling brand story, from strategic positioning or conceptual creative strategy, for all content pieces
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed
- Help oversee and scrutinize the consistency and quality of our brand voice, ensuring that we always sound like us
- Assist in developing documentation to help streamline the work of others and increase consistency
- Help research key business decision-making personas
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience writing business content for a technical audience for a company and/or a news organization, or business analyst experience — B2B technology preferred
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- A link to your portfolio, blog, or site where we can view your work.
- Tech is not a means to a day gig — you either love tech, are fascinated by how it gets made, or both
- A deep understanding of how technology underpins business and economics.
- ‘Fast and continual learner’ is your default setting
- Strategic thinking, as well as strong execution skills
- If the information doesn’t come to you, you go get it
- You bring flexibility – short, long, multiple story formats, new experiment? You’re game.
- You are an agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can evolve quickly
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with many internal/external groups
- You believe that deadlines will set us all free (and are happy to help others hit them)
- Experience and comfortable with a remote working environment
- Extra points for Adobe Premiere video editing, cybersecurity content experience and demonstrated IAM expertise
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!