Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About the Role
The New Group Enrollment Specialist will partner with Rippling Sales Account Executives to provide comparative analysis of health insurance plans / premiums to present to prospective and existing Rippling customers. This is an exciting opportunity to become a foundational member of our Benefits Advising team. While working directly with customers, Account Executives, and the Rippling product, you’ll also help design scalable processes to expand the team as we grow, while working cross-functionally to minimize the operational burden through software automation. It’s a highly cross-functional role with direct impact on our financial performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Interface with prospects / customers to gather information required to provide timely, accurate comparative analysis on health insurance plans / rates.
- Leverage the Rippling product to enter / evaluate insurance plans / rates
- Partner with Rippling Account Executives to guide clients through their insurance options
- Establish processes to both professionalize our quoting process while optimizing efficiency and accuracy
- Two (2) or more years in a client-facing role advising / selling health insurance to small businesses
- Deep understanding of the health insurance market
- Excellent client-facing communication skills, in both verbal and written communication
- Strong project management and organizational skills: high attention to detail with excellent work product, time management, and execution
- Must be licensed to sell health insurance in at least one state