Moovweb is a profitable, venture-backed growth stage company whose mission is to give shoppers back the trillion seconds they waste each year waiting for commerce websites to load. Our product is the only one that guarantees sub-second page loads. It does this by bringing data from databases to the edge of our network and then streams that data into the browser 5 seconds before shoppers tap a link. Customers include Venus Fashion, Revolve, 1-800-Flowers, and United Airlines. Spend a few mins browsing through https://www.thetiebar.com on your phone to experience the amazing speeds our product, Moovweb XDN, enables.
We are looking for a curious, entrepreneurial mind who is eager to discover repeatable, high-value, paid marketing campaigns. Candidates must have a “full stack” skill set, starting with the ability to develop empathy with our buyers – engineering leaders, developers, and business executives at the top 5000 eCommerce/travel/hospitality websites in the world. From there, you should love the challenge of creating copy, ads, and discovering channels where those individuals spend time and express buying intent online with the goal of compelling them to take a meeting with our sales team. Last, you are obsessed with numbers, optimization, and Google Sheets, since you can only improve what you measure.
Over the last few years, we have been similarly obsessed with the creation of our latest product, the Moovweb XDN, and the work shows – the product is revolutionizing online commerce by making it instant. We want the same level of curiosity, when it comes to our paid marketing.
You will have direct control of a reasonably-sized budget, which will increase as soon as you discover repeatable strategies to generate meetings. You will have access to a team to assist, but the bias is toward a hands-on, detail-oriented approach where you make progress on your own.
- 4+ years experience in B2B growth (excellent B2C candidates will be considered)
- “Generalist” and “full stack” mindset with broad experience across product marketing, performance marketing, lead generation, and website operations
- Demonstrated history of driving growth – this will be the focus of the interviews
- Bias toward getting results; scrappiness; ability to thrive at a fast paced high-growth company
- Rare blend of creative thinking coupled with with type-A style organizational skills and an obsession with metrics/KPIs, analytics and associated tooling
- Alignment with some core values: choosing growth over comfort, learning fast, and exhibiting great judgement
- Willingness to work hard alongside all of us; excellent judgement around time management
- Outstanding writing skills
- Nice to have: coding skills, Hubspot experience
Moovweb offers a competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package with financial support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location (San Francisco), community volunteering opportunities, sports groups, Wellness Program, Movie Night, and fun team outings. Our team members are based all over the world, including Europe, Chile and throughout the US. We have three main hubs; Europe, S.F., and a growing presence in Chicago. To ensure all team members feel connected, we plan quarterly offsites, host virtual All Hands and have several software applications that foster an environment of open communication and information sharing. We are a growing company with a collaborative, yet flexible work environment.
Moovweb is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Moovweb will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.