With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we’re processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier’ began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
As an Associate Account Manager you should have a strong Recharge Foundation which you will build upon so at the end of 6 months you will be able to fulfill the Account Manager role. You will be an extension of ReCharge and an extension of the customer, meeting both halfway and connecting them together for a more efficient use of the ReCharge app. You will manage ReCharge PRO accounts and prioritize and advocate for your PRO customers. You will work on finding the solution for their issues and requests along with advocating for improvements in the tool and the company to resolve their long-standing issues and needs, making their days and the usage of ReCharge more efficient, faster and painless more and more every day.
What You’ll Do
- Professionally address customer inquiries and concerns via tickets in a dedicated Managed Account queue.
- Accountable and transparent communication/documentation of issues across both internal and external pathways
- Communicate clearly and succinctly to customers and stakeholders. Own initiatives and network with leads/PMs and others involved in the process.
- Proactively consult with merchants via all communication pathways: calls, meetings, slack replies, etc. Awareness of needs prior to escalation.
- Abolish tribal knowledge and level up the AM team and the rest of the Customer Success.
What You’ll Bring
- At least 6 months working the CS general queue to understand the tool and the team.
- Understand ReCharge as a system, tech-stack, our tools, features and capabilities.
- Pro-Active Outreach: Shadow the AMs on tickets and calls before the move happens to ensure the job is clear and understood
- Previous experience with account management or extensive experience with customer service (a bonus)
- Superior Excel/CSV skills
- Proficient in SQL, HTML, CSS
- Experienced with JIRA/Confluence
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.